Which Bank Ifsc Code updated in 2021 | Explore them through Bank Ifsc Code Search button
Many of you would have tried to perform the transactions using your bank ifsc code but it didn’t work. The only reason behind it that your bank has been merged with other banks and due to that their ifsc code has already been updated.
Now the question arises Which Bank Ifsc Code is updated in 2021, how we can find them, List of merged banks & how we can find them using Bank Ifsc Code Search Button.
Which Bank Ifsc Code updated & List of the Merged Banks in India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce & United Bank of India is merged with Punjab National Bank.
- Syndicate Bank is merged with Canara Bank.
- Allahabad Bank is Merged with Indian Bank.
- Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank is merged with Union Bank of India.
- Dena Bank & Vijaya Bank is merged with Bank of Baroda.
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travencore & Bharatiya Mahila Bank are merged with State Bank of India.
If I am having my account in the merged banks then how can i get my updated bank IFSC Code?
- If your bank is nearby to you then you must visit at once and get your query done through them.
- If you are away then just search your bank ifsc code and its associated details through the bank which has been associated to you bank.
- For example, if you have your account in Allahabad Bank belongs to indore then you must search it like “Indian Bank ifsc Code Indore”.
Bank Ifsc Code Search button
Which Bank IFSC Code | Bank IFSC Code Search